Endorsements

"Candid, amusing & blunt everyday stuff. Love!" @

Monday, April 16, 2012

-14.4

I have no idea where this sudden drop is coming from but I'll take it.  Maybe it's the water weight that is falling off.  Maybe it's the fact that I'm not eating all my calories.  I don't know what it is but I'll take it!

I didn't get home until after 7:30 tonight so I wasn't able to do much working out.  I got some walking in.  I just walked "around the block" so about 10 minutes or so.  At least it was movement.  Tomorrow is running day.  I'm actually looking forward to it!  My goal... walk 1 lap, jog 3 laps, walk 1 lap, jog 3 laps.

Wish me luck!  I'll let you know how it goes...

Until tomorrow...

Thought of the day:
Jogging is very beneficial. It's good for your legs and your feet. It's also very good for the ground. If makes it feel needed.
Charles M. Schulz

No comments:

Post a Comment