Endorsements

"Candid, amusing & blunt everyday stuff. Love!" @

Sunday, April 1, 2012

April Fool's Day

I woke up from a nap today thinking it was tomorrow.  It was that moment when you felt like you had slept all night.  In reality it was only about an hour.  It still felt invigorating.  Afterwards I was able to get quite a bit done.  YAY!

So I've decided that I have to cut out diet pop from my diet completely.  I was only drinking one can a day but after some research, I have found that it is not only the artificial sweetners but it is the carbonation.

See this website for more: http://www.fitday.com/fitness-articles/fitness/weight-loss/want-to-lose-weight-fast-cut-out-soda-from-your-diet.html

I drank iced tea for my caffeine today.  So far no withdrawal.  I'm hoping by cutting pop out, I'll move some of the weight off.

Tomorrow, I won't get home until late but I will be working out regardless.  It may just be on the Wii but at least I'm moving.

Until tomorrow...

Thought of the day:

No comments:

Post a Comment