Endorsements

"Candid, amusing & blunt everyday stuff. Love!" @

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

April 3rd

Day 2 with no pop of any kind... How do I feel about it?  Well, I feel great!  No headaches yesterday and the only reason I have one today is because I slept funny.  It's my neck that hurts and is causing the headache.

I understand that running on the Wii is not completely accurate but I'm going to take what I can get.  Yesterday my 10 minutes yielded 1.351 Wii miles, today it yielded...
My Mii is even happy for me!


My calves are sore but I've made it 3 months.  2 months, 3 weeks and 4 days until the Color Run.  I definitely am on the right track.

Tomorrow, if it is not raining, I want to go run on a track.  Get some outdoor work in.

Get out there and move people, if you don't do it, nobody will do it for you!

Until tomorrow...

Thought of the Day:

No comments:

Post a Comment