Endorsements

"Candid, amusing & blunt everyday stuff. Love!" @

Monday, April 23, 2012

Ready... Set...

curl up in a ball and scream!

I'm feeling extremely overwhelmed right now.  I really have no desire to get my work done.  I know I have a lot to do, but doing it just sounds so... BORING!

So instead, I decided to use the SpotBot to clean parts of the carpet.  All was good until I had to empty it and it wouldn't turn back on.  Luckily I'm still under warranty.  Right now though I'm about to hurt the cat.  I think she peed on the floor in the hallway!  Stupid brat!  I was going to clean the couch but I guess I'll have to wait until after my SpotBot gets back from the doctor. On a brighter note, the area by the door looks good, it still needs some work (it died while I was cleaning that area).

Now that I've complained about my cat and the SpotBot, I can complain about my papers.

If anyone wants to write a paper on "The Sociocultural Approach: Second Language Acquisition of Female Refugee Students" I will happily let you, LOL!

I have a ream of paper worth of research to read for the 2 papers. They are due on Monday April 30th. 

Tonight's exercise Wii, tomorrow running, Wednesday running, Thursday (trainer hopefully), Friday running, Saturday running, Sunday running, Monday running.

That's my goal anyway.  We shall see what the next few days brings...

Until tomorrow...

Thought of the day:
Don't put off until tomorrow what you can do today.

No comments:

Post a Comment