Endorsements

"Candid, amusing & blunt everyday stuff. Love!" @

Friday, April 20, 2012

April 20th

I am having an issue with motivation today.  I didn't want to get my work done for class.  I didn't want to eat right, I didn't want to exercise.

I just wanted to sit on my a$$ and do nothing!  Well, I got my work done, I ate like I was supposed to but I didn't get much exercise in.  If you count sitting on a yoga ball while on the phone, then yes, I did exercise. 

I have quite a bit of work to do on my final papers.  This next week will be all about that!  They are due April 30th so my focus has to be that.  I really don't want to but it's a must. 

I hope that everyone has a wonderful weekend!  Get out there and enjoy it!

Until tomorrow...

Thought of the day:

No comments:

Post a Comment