Endorsements

"Candid, amusing & blunt everyday stuff. Love!" @

Friday, April 13, 2012

Friday the 13th Part 2

So this is the 2nd Friday the 13th this year. I hope you had a good day!

I started my day out another pound lighter.  That is -11.8 pounds now!!!!

It feels awesome to see the pounds fall off.  It's also an awesome feeling to have my clothes fall off.  I have many pairs of pants that I don't need to unbutton, I can just slide them off.

I'm feeling a little blue, a little stressed and a little frustrated.  Instead of eating I went for a walk. Instead of eating I wrote in my private journal.  I'm hoping that these feelings don't affect my progress.

These feelings are one minute at a time, one hour at a time, one meal at a time and one day at a time. I just have to learn to deal with all of these frustrations and feelings in a different way.   I think the walking and the private journal writing helped. 

You have homework this weekend...
I want you to think about what you do when you are feeling stressed, frustrated, depressed.  Is it healthy what you are doing?  How could you change it to be healthier?

No comments:

Post a Comment