Endorsements

"Candid, amusing & blunt everyday stuff. Love!" @

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!

Today was one of those days when I just didn't want to do anything.  I woke up about 8ish and continued to feel awful.  My allergies are bad right now and my head feels heavy.  I've rinsed out my sinuses with a saline flush twice today and my jog tonight wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

Instead of going to the track I decided to take a lap around the complex.  I downloaded Endomondo to track my distance while I run. I got 0.92 miles in tonight.  The track is flat, the complex is not.  But I will say, that I did run the majority of it though.

To be honest, I would rather be surfing Pinterest right now instead of blogging.  Pinterest doesn't take brain cells to mindlessly look.  Blogging takes some.

So until tomorrow...

Thought of the day:
Do what makes you happy unless it makes you unhealthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment