Endorsements

"Candid, amusing & blunt everyday stuff. Love!" @

Friday, April 27, 2012

Weather Rollercoster!

The other day I had to turn on the A/C.  Today I want to turn on the heat.  This is silly!  Gary Lezak needs to change the weather and make it warmer but NOT hot!  LOL!

Today I went window shopping!  I roamed around Oak Park Mall today.  I didn't buy anything but did browse around.  I did burn calories while wondering around.  I didn't walk the whole mall because I got bored not having anyone to talk to but it was still fun.  FYI... unless you want to have a panic attack, don't go into a full price Coach store.  The outlet in San Marcos was hard enough when looking at prices.

After my workout yesterday I was sore.  Today I am not sore, I hurt.  My lower back is tender and bending over does not feel good.  Other than walking, I didn't do much exercise today.  I focused more on school work.  I've had a lot to do, still do in fact. 

Because of all the work I have to do, I probably won't post much in the next few days. I will try to post every day but right now, getting my final papers done is more important. 

Thank you for reading! 

Until tomorrow....

Thought of the day:

No comments:

Post a Comment