Endorsements

"Candid, amusing & blunt everyday stuff. Love!" @

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Spring in Kansas

I am still sitting at 276.2!

Went for a walk today, worried about the weather, and didn't eat what I should have.

Basically I didn't eat enough.  I was so stressed about the weather that I only ate cereal for dinner.  Not the healthiest but it was food. 

We haven't seen any of the nasty weather here in KC that the rest of the state is seeing.  To my family in Wichita, be safe!

I got a weather radio today and it's been really quiet.  I hope it stays that way.  I've had 3 people ask to call/text if it goes off.  I sure don't have a problem doing that!  I just want everyone being safe. 

I'm going to try to sleep but I just don't think it will happen.

Until tomorrow...

Be Safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment