Endorsements

"Candid, amusing & blunt everyday stuff. Love!" @

Monday, April 9, 2012

Gorda, grassa, то́лстый, gros, мазнина, 脂肪, λίπος, שומן, 지방, ไขมัน,

What do all of the words in my post title have in common?  Some of you may know the first word is the feminine of fat in Spanish.

All of the other words are fat as well.  Today a lovely kindergarten student called me a gorda.  I know I'm fat.  I'm changing that.  But you know, don't be rude and a brat.

So to make myself feel better, I decided to get my pictures from February and from April to compare.

So here they are!


I hope you can see the difference.  I posted this a few weeks ago but I am going to remind everyone again...
I think this is true! 

I really hope you are seeing changes in your body.  The feeling is awesome!  

On a side note, I dyed my hair last night.  
It's a little wet in the picture but I love it!  I'm going back to my cherry cola days!  I may not be drinking pop (8 days and counting) but I can wear it!

I have lots of work to do on a paper.  So Until tomorrow....

Thought of the day:

No comments:

Post a Comment