Endorsements

"Candid, amusing & blunt everyday stuff. Love!" @

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Brown rice is boring...

Brown rice is healthier for you than white rice.  Rice in general is pretty darn boring!

So tonight, experimentation!

In my water I did 2 quick shakes of Mrs. Dash and then I cooked the rice according to directions.  Instead of butter, I took one wedge of Light Laughing Cow Garlic & Herb Cheese and melted it in the rice.  Best rice ever!  Laughing Cow Light is only 35 calories so it's totally worth it. 

I spooned the rice onto a plate, put a grilled chicken breast on top and had uncooked carrots and broccoli with a little bit of no MSG light ranch dressing. 

Now I'm totally craving some ice cream! 

Tomorrow is workout with the trainer, tonight was walking.

Until tomorrow...

Thought of the day:
Sometimes you have to give into your cravings.  A small chocolate ice cream did it for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment