Endorsements

"Candid, amusing & blunt everyday stuff. Love!" @

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Quit "Stalin" and do some exercise!

Okay, so the Stalin thing came because I am watching something on Russia in World War II. 

I have an obsession with World War II.  I have for as long as I can remember.  I think it started when I went to the Holocaust Museum in 7th grade. There was just something about the museum... I want to go back.

My weight loss has plateaued again!  ARRRRRG!  Do I need to step up the workouts? I exercise at least 4 days a week.  This week was 5.  I just feel like I'm stuck again.  I know I will move again but I just feel like I should be moving.

I am getting stronger and my lungs are getting stronger.  I'm still at twice around the complex which is 0.82 miles. I'm hoping tomorrow to get another half a lap in.  I used Endomondo to track this.  Everything I've read says it's pretty accurate.

I'll just step it up I guess.  Change my eating a little, maybe lower my calories.  I think I'm just eating too many calories right now.  1980 might be too many.  I'm going to try for 1850 and see what that does. 

Until tomorrow....

Thought of the day:
Let your inner child come out and play, what could it hurt?

No comments:

Post a Comment