Endorsements

"Candid, amusing & blunt everyday stuff. Love!" @

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

April 11th

It's been a stressful and productive day.

Food intake was below normal.  I was way under calories for today.

I cleaned the house and did some aerobics on the yoga ball.  Nothing fancy but at least I was moving.

Since I tripped after leaving school today, I was hurting and didn't feel like I could do too much.

I hate the parking situation around the school.  There is never any place to park!  For the last two days, the only place was against the residential.  The curb there sucks and today I caught the toe of my shoe in the crack of the curb and fell into my car.

I guess I need to watch where I am going.  I must say though, this is the first really clumsy thing I've done in awhile.

Please be careful out there, it's a dangerous world, especially for us clumsy people!

Until tomorrow...

Thought of the day:
If you can't walk and chew gum, you probably shouldn't chew gum. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment