Endorsements

"Candid, amusing & blunt everyday stuff. Love!" @

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Day with mom

There are constants in my life.

#1 I love my family!  No matter what they do or what I've done, we love each other.  I spent today with my mom and her good friend Jena.  We shopped, laughed, ate and had a really good time.  They had free tickets tonight to the PBR so that is where they are.

We ate lunch at My Big Fat Greek Restaurant.  I introduced my mom to hummus.  She wanted to take some home!  It was a hit!  We shopped at Party City, Michael's, Costco and Bed, Bath & Beyond.  We laughed and told stories while shopping.

For dinner we went to Bar Louie at Power & Light.  I was awesome!  I have leftovers for lunch tomorrow!  When I left mom and Jena they were going to stand in line at Sprint Center for the PBR.

#2 I love my friends!  No matter what they do or what I've done, we love each other.  Yeah, it's a repeat of #1. I just love them!  I don't know what I wouldn't do without them

#3 The air I breathe... Do I need to explain it?

#4 The need to make myself healthy.  I just have this desire to get and be healthy.  Because of this I am pushing myself every day to do what I can.  Sometimes all I have to do is talk to myself and convince myself I can do it.  Other times I just know I can do it.  Today I just knew I could do it.

I'm sure there are others but today I just can't think of them right now.

On a happy note... Rock Chalk!

Until tomorrow...

Thought of the day:




No comments:

Post a Comment