Endorsements

"Candid, amusing & blunt everyday stuff. Love!" @

Monday, March 5, 2012

March 5th, Hmmmmmmmmm

Just as the title says... hmmmmmmmmmm

Today's food day has sucked.  Although I do have to say thank you to Becky for talking me out of the brownie at committee today.

It started out awesomely with a better than McDonald's breakfast sandwich with an egg from Scout.
This is Scout

Lunch was good but I didn't feel full or satisfied.  I was so hungry!  I ate an orange and my fiber bar about 2:30-ish.  Still feeling hungry, I ate some cole slaw and half a chicken wrap from Chic-fil-a when I got to my committee meeting.  Becky talked me out of a brownie, although I really wanted one.  When I got home I had a half a bowl of cereal.


I've been fighting the headache from hell all day.  4 Excedrin Migraine's, a cup of coffee and a Coke Zero later and it's still hanging around.  Tension, stress, or whatever it is, it just needs to go away.  Hoping to get to bed soon but must wait for the washer to finish so I can get the clothes in the dryer.  I really don't want to go to school naked!  LOL!

Tomorrow is gym day!  I can't wait!

Thought of the day:
If I chopped off my head to get rid of this headache I would lose 10lbs fast!  The avg human head weighs between 8 to 12 pounds.  I could handle that!





No comments:

Post a Comment