Endorsements

"Candid, amusing & blunt everyday stuff. Love!" @

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

March 7, homework?

So instead of doing homework right now I'm writing here and painting my nails for St. Patty's Day.  Tomorrow is the last day of school before spring break and it's wear green day.  I've got green toe socks from mom, green nails with shamrocks and a green shirt.  That's the beauty of being an elementary school teacher.  You get to dress like a loon and nobody bats a lash.  It's almost expected from us and I love it!  If I could do green stripes in my hair I totally would!

I have to say for someone with no talent, I did a pretty good job! :)  Anything to not do homework!! :)

I went over my calories today.  Only by about 50.  Not the end of the world and that means I just have to work a little harder at the gym tomorrow.

Yesterday was 2 miles on the treadmill, tomorrow, 2.25 miles.  I'm looking forward to it.  I've got to get my stamina up for the 5k.  If I can walk 3.1 miles then I will work my way up to a slow jog and go from there.

If you want the truth though, I would prefer to be doing something completely different.
In my next life, I want to be a house cat to a rich family.  I want to do this all day...
Lazy William!


To be a cat and sleep all day and get belly rubs!










Quote of the Day:
Cats are connoisseurs of comfort. 
James Herriot 

No comments:

Post a Comment