Endorsements

"Candid, amusing & blunt everyday stuff. Love!" @

Friday, March 30, 2012

March 30th

I have a Negative Nelly in my life.  She doesn't understand "no".  "I'll give you the phone number to the doctor that did my sister's gastric bypass"  "Um, no thank you"  "Oh come on, you will look great after you do this"  "I think I'll just stick with what I'm doing."  "Oh, come on, you will look better."

Gee thanks lady!  I guess I look like crap now!  This lady has no filter, she's telling me that I'm going to be doing things.  It's not a suggestion or even just conversation. 

The person completely irritates and exhausts me. Unfortunately I can't just stop being around her.  I wish I could but it's just not possible. 

These Negative Nelly's just send me over the edge.  This person didn't help my mood this week. 

Now that the work week is over, I am going to do what I need to do to have a better week next week. 

My mom and her friend are coming up tomorrow.  I'm very excited and will not let this week hinder my time with my mom. 

Lots of walking, shopping and stories, and laughs tomorrow. 

Until tomorrow...

Thought of the day:
Only you can make your dreams come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment