Endorsements

"Candid, amusing & blunt everyday stuff. Love!" @

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Here comes the rain again...

I don't think that I could ever live in the Northwest, depressing...

Anywho, I've decided my body is like a game show.  How you may ask?  Well, I will tell you.

Jeopardy
I'll take My Body for $200 Alex...
The Answer: Saggy skin Question: What is happening that is awesome?
The Answer: Gravity Question: What is making the saggy skin
The Answer: Weird boob, bra issues Question: WTF?

Family Feud
Name the top 5 things that are happening to Rebekka's body
5 Sagging Skin
4 Body conturing changes
3 Increased energy
2 Increased strength
And the number 1 thing happening to Rebekka's body is...
She is getting healthier!

Congratulations!  You won!

I'm sure I can compare my body to more but this is the best I can do tonight.

So, I mentioned weird boob/bra issues.  I put on my bra this morning and noticed some weird bulging issues that I have not seen before.  It's a little disturbing but I guess I will have to pull and tuck.

The pants I had on today looked like I had pooped my pants, grown boy parts in the front, and bought pants that are about 3 sizes too big.  I think I need to see if they can be altered.  I love those pants and really don't want to give them up.  Ah well, the price I pay :)

Today was a rest day, tomorrow is treadmill and Friday is Neiman hill obstacle.  I can totally do this!

Until tomorrow...

Thought of the day:



1 comment:

  1. Jessica Rice, readerMarch 30, 2012 at 1:18 PM

    Great thought of the day!! I think we often forget (or push away) the feeling we had when we decided to embark on the "health journey". That feeling was strong enough to encourage a real change so we must try to remember it and use it as fuel to keep going :-)

    ReplyDelete