Endorsements

"Candid, amusing & blunt everyday stuff. Love!" @

Saturday, March 24, 2012

It's a beautiful day!

Although today started off a little chilly, it became beautiful!  It was too nice not to sit outside and work. So here I am, sitting under the awning of Starbucks, trying to ignore the very loudly talking idiots behind me.  I got my article read except for 1 page, and I'm debating on finishing it now or wait until I can get away from the "cackling roosters". The boy with them has no control over the volume of his voice and sounds like a hyena when he laughs. He has said a few things that are blatantly wrong and I really want to turn around and correct him.  I will not, I will be nice...

I know that the coffee drinks from Starbucks are "empty calories" but I did get one.  An Iced Skinny Mocha, grande.  It was only 100 calories and satisfied my craving.  It was a nice treat!

As I said last night, I went for a walk/jog/run after having some serious guilt about my dinner.  It felt good and I have learned an important lesson.  This morning I went to the Y and walked 3.1 miles in 59:28.  It felt amazing.  I've decided, 2 days on, 1 day off for my workout.  Now that the sun goes down later, I can at least get some walking in.

*Side note, hyena boy won't stop saying his dad's friend's name.  Yes, his name is Steven, enough already!  The people next to me left because the kid was annoying them.

So anyway, as I am sitting here, people watching, and doing my work, I can't help but crave something from PepperJax's.  It smells like fat, grease, peppers and meat.  Totally something I MUST have!  I will resist though because it is not what is best for me.  A salad or something would be best so I must tell myself no.

Tomorrow shall be another outdoor day.  Why stay home when you can relax in the beautiful spring weather and people watch all while doing work?

If anyone would like to join me tomorrow afternoon, let me know!

Thought of the day:
Enjoy the weather while you can, you never know when it's going to be nasty!

No comments:

Post a Comment