Endorsements

"Candid, amusing & blunt everyday stuff. Love!" @

Friday, March 16, 2012

March 16th

It's been an interesting day!

I swore to myself that I wouldn't leave the house and would spend my day relaxing.  Well, it didn't quite work that way!  Prescription was ready at Walmart, got the one from CVS yesterday.

While I was at Walmart I decided I needed to repot my plants.  I'm glad I did!  Both of my plants were completely rooted.  It is now spring at my door step!
Yeah, I know I said I wouldn't buy anything ladybug until I lose 5 pounds BUT that cute little planter was the only one they had and for $5.98 I couldn't pass it up!

I debated turning on the AC but I think I will save the electric bill and just keep the windows open and wear less clothes.  Tomorrow is supposed to be rainy and a little cooler, I think that means, couch and movies until it's time to meet up with cupcake hippie!

If anyone wants to meet up with us, we are going to Barley's Brewhouse on 119th & Quiveria on Saturday at 5pm to chat and support each other.  You are all welcome to join us!

Thought of the day:
If you keep leaving in the past, you can't fully live in the present.

1 comment: