Endorsements

"Candid, amusing & blunt everyday stuff. Love!" @

Thursday, March 15, 2012

March 15th

Sometimes when life throws you a curve ball, you have to decide whether you are going to catch it, duck out of the way or let it hit you between the eyes.

If you duck out of the way, you may miss an incredible opportunity.
If you catch it, you have the opportunity to work with that curve ball.  It doesn't matter the outcome, you did it.
If you let it hit you between the eyes, you are a fool, definitely not a risk taker, and frankly, you might be boring if it happens often.

Sometimes you don't recognize the ball until after it has hit you.  That's okay, it happens!  I hope you don't bruise easily!

I completely missed the signs that a ball was coming at me today!  It finally hit me after the fact and now there is honestly nothing that can be done.  Oh well!  Live and learn!

Today's workout wasn't quite what I wanted it to be.  I was just zapped of energy today.  I was having a hard time getting my workout in.  I was only able to do 2.6 miles in 50 minutes.  I was practically falling off the treadmill so I figured it was time to get off.

I have a workout on Saturday and then a massage.  Hopefully the massage will help my calves and shins.  I'm feeling sore and my muscles are tight.

I think tonight might be an early to bed night.  I'm just not feeling it.  I hope the cats will let me sleep in tomorrow, I was wide awake at 6:30 this morning and couldn't sleep last night so it was only about a 5 hour sleep night.

Homework and housework tomorrow!  Don't plan on leaving the house unless I have to...

Thought of the day:
What are you going to do with your curve ball?

No comments:

Post a Comment