Endorsements

"Candid, amusing & blunt everyday stuff. Love!" @

Thursday, March 1, 2012

March 1st

I'm feeling antsy... I need to get outside, I need to move.  Today was full of meetings, full of testing and I'm pretty sure that is why.

I was going to paint my nails red with white stripes for Dr. Seuss's birthday tomorrow.  No such luck!  I didn't make it to CVS to get white nail polish.  It's 9pm and I just don't have the patience for it.

I'm not a runner but that is what I want to do.  I just need to get some of this energy out.  I wonder if this is how the kiddos feel.  The need to just go, go, go!

I just checked out the 5k website, The Color Run.  It filled up in less than 48 hours.

I need a countdown to June 30, 2012!

Thought of the Day:
I think exercise tests us in so many ways, our skills, our hearts, our ability to bounce back after setbacks. This is the inner beauty of sports and competition, and it can serve us all well as adult athletes.
Peggy Fleming

No comments:

Post a Comment