Endorsements

"Candid, amusing & blunt everyday stuff. Love!" @

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

March 14 Busy fun day

Although I didn't go to the zoo today, I did go out for lunch with a friend and we went shopping.  We laughed, we complained, we compared notes, overall, it was an awesome afternoon.

After going with Jennifer, I babysat for 13 and a half month old fraternal twin boys.  I had so much fun with them!  Melissa needed some mommy time so I did the "auntie" thing for awhile.

This day of relaxation wasn't really relaxing but it was fun.  I didn't push myself too much, stairs sucked. My ankle is better but it still hurts.  It's mostly my shins and calves.

Tomorrow is cardio so I'm hoping I can make it through okay.  If worse comes to worse I could always do the stationary bike.  I guess I won't know until tomorrow.

For now, I need to catch up on my Words with Friends and go to bed.

Hope everyone is enjoying this unseasonably warm weather!

Thought of the day:
Get outside, make the most of your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment