Endorsements

"Candid, amusing & blunt everyday stuff. Love!" @

Sunday, March 25, 2012

March 25th

I woke up this morning and thought, "today will be awesome!" and you know, it was!  I went to the store and then didn't leave the house in the car the rest of the day.  I did walk but it wasn't my power walking, it was more of a stroll.

I think this is going to be a very long week.  Hopefully by the end of it, I will get to see my mom and her friend Jena.  Mom's birthday and my 3 month anniversary are on April 2nd!  I've made it this far, I think I will stick with it permanently.  I will be taking some update pictures.  I hope you can see a difference!

Didn't sleep well last night so it's early to bed tonight!  Have a Marvelous Monday tomorrow!

Thought of the day:

No comments:

Post a Comment