Endorsements

"Candid, amusing & blunt everyday stuff. Love!" @

Friday, March 9, 2012

March 9th

Spring break started today!  For the next 12 days, I plan on working out and getting my stamina up.  I bought some new shoes today.

I was wearing my Sketchers Shape-Ups.  They are great to wear around but lousy to work out in.  Here are the shoes I bought...
Super comfy new workout shoes!
I have no real news tonight, nothing completely exciting.
This break was really needed, I can tell you that much.  There are a lot of things going on that I have no control over and that I really wish weren't happening.

What I do have control over is me!  I can control how I react to it.  I'm going to remain calm, I'm not going to speculate, I'm not going to gossip and I'm definitely not going to bitch.

None of those things are healthy so why do it.  Sometimes it's best to try and remain positive.

Thought of the day:
Track all the negative things you say and think, then track your positives.  Which is greater?  I really hope you answer the positive.  If not, it's time to make a change.

No comments:

Post a Comment