Endorsements

"Candid, amusing & blunt everyday stuff. Love!" @

Sunday, February 12, 2012

February 12th , what are you fighting for?

"Against the grain should be a way of life
What's worth the prize is always worth the fight
Every second counts 'cause there's no second try
So live like you'll never live it twice
Don't take the free ride in your own life"
~Nickelback

Yeah yeah, it's Nickelback!  They make a good point don't shoot me!

I've been giving you a little too much information lately about some rather unpleasantness. 

Tonight, I was in the shower (it's where I do my best thinking) and decided 2 things.

#1 I know what my ultimate goal gift to myself will be!  I'm not telling though, it is something ladybug but I'm not telling!

#2  We are always fighting for something.  I'm fighting to improve my health, to prevent diseases, and to make myself a better person.  

The song quote really hit me.  I heard it on the radio today and thought "This is what I want to write about today"  

Everyone is fighting for something.  Some are fighting to live, fighting to not eat, fighting to eat, or fighting emotional demons.  Each and every day those that struggle have to make each second count.  If you lay back and just exist, what good are you doing for yourself?

Are you making a difference?  Are you making change? Or do you sit back and let life just pass you by thinking someone else will pick up your slack?

No comments:

Post a Comment