Endorsements

"Candid, amusing & blunt everyday stuff. Love!" @

Saturday, February 4, 2012

February 4th

Bummer!!!  I've put on a pound this week :(

I'm wondering if it's not muscle.  I've been doing a lot weight lifting with this journey.  I know that I have no upper body strength.  I'm starting to feel stronger.  The trainer was slowly upping my weights.  I'm looking forward to working with him some more.

I was shaving my legs this morning (I know TMI) and noticed how awesome my calves look!  Feeling better, looking good, things are coming together for me!

I was "that person" today.  I went to the Y with capri pants and a t-shirt.  That's it.  No coat, no jacket, nothing.  People that dress like that normally get a head shake from me, but today since it was me, I was noticing the head shakes.  I wasn't cold.  It felt good.

I think I am getting sick though.  I'm feeling a little stuffy and my left ear is aching.  I'm just exhausted, took a 3 hour nap today and ready to go to bed at 10pm.

Dad and step-mom are coming up tomorrow, I can't wait to see them!  It's been since Christmas!
No matter how old you are, sometimes you just need your parents.

Thought of the day:
Family is not an important thing, it's everything.
Michael J. Fox

No comments:

Post a Comment