Endorsements

"Candid, amusing & blunt everyday stuff. Love!" @

Monday, February 27, 2012

February 27th, Oh boy!


ESL testing is taking place right now. It's exhausting yet rewarding.  There is just someone so satisfying about seeing your student succeed.  I had honestly forgotten how tired I am at the end of the day while testing.

I'm posting today's quote towards the top because I feel like it is more fitting here....

Thought of the day:
"No other job in the world could possibly dispossess one so completely as this job of teaching. You could stand all day in a laundry, for instance, still in possession of your mind. But this teaching utterly obliterates you. It cuts right into your being: essentially, it takes over your spirit. It drags it out from where it would hide."
-Sylvia Ashton-Warner

Tomorrow is my workout with Trainer Joe!  I'm excited to work with him!  I'm excited to get back into my workouts.  I miss them!

I hate being so busy/exhausted/sick that there is not enough time in the day to work out.  So ready to do it!  I love the way I feel when I'm done exercising.  I could easily go to bed right now at 8pm.  This is so unlike me and I just don't like the way I feel.  Let's hope this is a combination of meds and testing.

Check out The Fat Girl's new website (warning: it's seriously under construction)

www.thefatgirlinthecorner.com

There is a forum, please take a peek and feel free to post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment