Endorsements

"Candid, amusing & blunt everyday stuff. Love!" @

Sunday, February 26, 2012

February 26th, The Good, The Bad and The Weirdness

The Good...
I've gotten my work finished that I'm required to get done this weekend.

The Bad...
Trader Joe's Curry Chicken!  I threw it out!  So nasty!

The Weirdness...
I've been had weird dreams lately.  Mostly about co-workers but today I had one about UFO's because I guess there was something on TV about UFO's.  It's been one of those bizarre times when you wake up and question your own sanity.  This is why I try not to fall asleep with the TV on.

On a different note...
I've gained a pound :(
I know this will happen for time to time so I'm not as upset about it as I thought I would be.
It just means I need to work harder this week.

Thought of the Day:
Don't fall asleep with the TV on or you will have bizarre dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment