Endorsements

"Candid, amusing & blunt everyday stuff. Love!" @

Sunday, February 5, 2012

February 5th, 1500 views and counting!

I'm over 1500 views!!  You all rock!

Woke up this morning feeling like I've got an elephant sitting on my face.  OUCH!  Guess my sinuses are full, I hope I don't have an infection.

I might have pushed myself too hard yesterday.  My right knee is killing me.  I normally just do 30 minutes but yesterday I pushed myself to 40.  My ultimate goal is 60 minutes.  I'm wanting to work up to the elliptical.  That is the ultimate workout!  Cardio, legs, core, arms... perfect!

I had a wonderful time with my parents today.  I forget how much I miss them!  We shopped a little and ate at Jack Stack.  I've had food from there before but had never been in the restaurant.  Other than chicken, burnt ends are the only BBQ I willingly eat.  I had a burnt ends sandwich and cheesy potato bake.  YUMMY!  I was very proud of myself.  I stopped about halfway through my meal and boxed it up.

I'm ready for the week, lesson plans aren't complete but then again, I did leave part of my stuff at school.  It's hard to finish when you don't have all of your things.

Although I am hurting, I'm going to continue to push through and do what I need to do to continue this journey.

Thought of the Day:
When you look at your life, the greatest happinesses are family happinesses.  ~Joyce Brothers

No comments:

Post a Comment