Endorsements

"Candid, amusing & blunt everyday stuff. Love!" @

Thursday, February 9, 2012

February 9th

On Valentine's Day my story will be airing on NBC in the KC area!!!!  It will be on the 10pm news!!!

What a great way to celebrate!

There will be a link to the video on the website, I will most definitely post it!

I'm so glad to be going to the doctor on Feb. 20th.  My right knee isn't getting much better.  Every workout feels like a knife has been pushed into it.  I only did 30 minutes on the stationary bike today.  I wish it could have done more.

I made a new appointment with the trainer.  He's excited to see my progress.  I'll see him on Tuesday.

State testing starts on Monday for my school.  We have 175 students in grades kindergarten to 5th grade to test.

It's going to be stressful between testing, meetings, and lesson plans for a sub but I know how to make myself feel better!  Hello exercise my new friend!

I am still in disbelief that I feel positive about exercise.  I wish I could do more but until I have a chance to see the doctor, I'm not going to push it too much.  I'll do as much as I am able to and hope for the best. It's only a few days, 3 days next week and Saturday of this week.

Thought of the Day:















BS3GVGH78ENT

No comments:

Post a Comment