Endorsements

"Candid, amusing & blunt everyday stuff. Love!" @

Friday, February 24, 2012

February 24th

I don't know why I'm feeling exhausted and all I want to do is take a nap by mid afternoon.  I get home from work and just want to sleep.  I really hope this feeling goes away soon.  It makes it hard to go to the gym.  I've been pushing myself but it's difficult.

The last few nights I have been in bed at some early hour.  In fact, as I'm typing, I'm laying in bed at 8pm. I could go to sleep right now.

No matter how much caffeine I have had, I still feel like this.

May need to go back to the doctor again soon.  I'm going to give them until spring break and see how it goes.

Thought of the day:
To keep the body in good health is a duty... otherwise we shall not be able to keep our mind strong and clear.
Buddha


No comments:

Post a Comment