Endorsements

"Candid, amusing & blunt everyday stuff. Love!" @

Thursday, February 23, 2012

February 23rd

I'm having a hard time getting organized.  I'm feeling pretty overwhelmed with everything going on right now.  Grad. school, work, weight loss, personal life, it all piles up and is making me feel like I've got too much on my plate.

Last night I was in bed by 8:30 and asleep by 9.  Tonight, I was laying in bed considering sleep when I realized I hadn't posted.

I have some ideas in regards to my blog and some other things.  More details to come.

"There cannot be a stressful crisis next week. My schedule is already full" --Henry Kissinger

1 comment:

  1. I know the feeling. Whenever my life seems to be unorganized and I have a lot going on, I have a hard time staying on plan. It does feel good when you realize this and you stay in control of your eating through it. Going to bed early is probably helpful in helping you to feel like you can handle the stress and stay in control. You will do it. You are doing the right things.

    ReplyDelete