Endorsements

"Candid, amusing & blunt everyday stuff. Love!" @

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

February 7th

While reading the first half of tonights blog, please quietly hum the Twilight Zone theme song...

It's Tuesday, I thought it was Wednesday.

This has been the week of the bizarre.  I can't tell you why because I don't know.  Every time I turn around something else that is beyond weird has happened.

I have added some content to the side of my blog.  I have some inspiration blogs listed. Since Rachelle gave me a shout out, I will give her one too!

Chunky Girl in Training is a co-worker at school, Rachelle.  She was the inspiration for this blog.  A huge thank you to you Rachelle!  You have made a huge improvement in your own life and are an inspiration to others.  Without you, I don't think I would have started this.

The only other link for now is Mandy.  I've known her since middle school.  Her mom was my girlscout leader at one time.  She is a wonderful and outgoing person.  I hope that she is able to succeed soon in her wish to have a baby.  Best of luck on your weight loss journey so you can have a cute little bundle of joy.

When time permits, I plan on filtering through the thousands upon thousands of blogs to find others that really make a difference for health.

I am following other blogs and I will eventually post those as well.  For now, the ones that are relevant to this blog will be posted.

I'm feeling good tonight.  My knee still hurts, I think I have done some damage to it.  I did push through tonight though and got 42 minutes on the stationary. Thursday night I'm going to try for 43 minutes and Saturday 45 minutes.

I CAN do it!!!!!

Thought of the Day:
"The man who can drive himself further once the effort gets painful is the man who will win." 
Roger Bannister 

No comments:

Post a Comment