Endorsements

"Candid, amusing & blunt everyday stuff. Love!" @

Monday, February 6, 2012

February 6th... Down 5lbs!!!!!


So I've lost it!  My first 5lbs!

My newest mug!  Notice the ladybug!
Many moons ago I made a promise to myself.  I promised that I would not buy anything ladybug until I made a 5 pound loss.  Guess what I hit today?!?!?!  Don't you just love it!

This is an awesome feeling so I'm excited to get to the next 5.  I don't know what I want to get yet but it will come to me.

I think this feeling is amazing and I know that I can do it!

Tomorrow, a 90 minute meeting after school, an hour of cardio and strength training, then homework and all that...

Busy Day!!!!

Thought of the day:
Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom.
George S. Patton
*with my bubble butt, I just might bounce pretty darn high LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment